= new window
| 1974: FRED NEWMAN / IWP QUIT|
| 1980-81: THE COMPUTRON AFFAIR|
|Resignation Letter or here - from factnet.org||Costas Kalimtgis||Dec. 1980|
|Documents of the Computron-LaRouche split here ||Compiled by the late Dave Phillips||Dec. 1980-Feb. 1981|
|Resignation statements and appeals to the NCLC membership here ||Eight Resignation Statements||Jan.-Feb., 1981|
|Bankruptcy petition is filed by Computron here ||By DENNIS KING, Our Town||April 5, 1981|
|117 party members announced in an open letter their resignation (October 30, 1981) here ||By DENNIS KING, City Paper||Jan. 15, 1982|
| 1984: STEVE BARDWELL RESIGNATION|
| 2000-01: THE FERNANDO QUIJANO AFFAIR|
The Jeremiah Duggan Affair
| 2006: EUROPEAN ORGANIZATION LEADERSHIP (EEC)'S PURGES|
|Re: EEC departures||LaRouche/EEC/De Paoli||Jul.-Nov., 2006||here|
|"My memories about the Larouches "||Dino De Paoli||Sept. 12, 2006||here|
|"Suspension of Mr. Uwe Friesecke"||Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.||November 29, 2006||here|
|"OPEN MSG TO HARTMUT CRAMER"||Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.||Dec. 08,2006||here|
|"THE BABY'S SHOES"||Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.||January 04, 2007||here|
|A POLICY STATEMENT ON CURRENT STATUS||Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.||January 09, 2007||here|
|"Friendly Confidential Advice"||Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.||January 11, 2007||here|
|More on the EEC purges at lyndonlarouchewatch.org (D. King):|
|LAROUCHE PURGES GERMAN CADRE |
|Updates on LaRouche's purge of his European organization by a former LaRouche follower |
| WHY DO LAROUCHE'S FORMER GERMAN ASSOCIATES REMAIN SILENT ABOUT THEIR PAST? |
|What's behind closed doors, a rare view at:|
|EEC meeting, Wiesbaden (Germany), May 31, 2006: 1 2 3 4 (streaming audio file)|
Most EEC members have joined to create solon-line.de, spree-athen-ev.de or dichterpflaenzchen.com. More here.
"...the Russian experts we surveyed spoke openly about the organizational crisis experienced by the LaRouche movement in
2007-2008, when, as Yuri Gromyko put it, LaRouche carried out “a Maoist revolution, firing on headquarters.”
Relying on young people, he rid himself of many old comrades, among whom were Jonathan Tennenbaum, the Liebig couple, Anno Hellenbroich, Lothar Komp, Uwe Friesecke, and Michael Vitt. “And these were top-class experts,” says Yuri Gromyko. “The same thing happened in the Swedish and Italian sections of the organization. It was indecent toward the older comrades; they had no savings. LaRouche essentially threw them out on the street."
From EIR May 25, 2012
|MSG TO KEN KRONBERG||Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.||MORNING BRIEFING||Nov. 22, 2004|
|WHAT IS LEADERSHIP? at lyndonlarouchewatch.org (D. King)||Tony Papert||MORNING BRIEFING||April 11, 2007|
|CONTROLLING YOUR RAGE! at lyndonlarouchewatch.org (D. King)||Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.||MORNING BRIEFING||April 11, 2007|
|Ken Kronberg's funeral||?||MORNING BRIEFING||April 14, 2007|
|In Memoriam: Kenneth Lewis Kronberg||Nancy Spannaus||MORNING BRIEFING||April 17, 2007|
|POLICY ON KEN KRONBERG SUICIDE at lyndonlarouchewatch.org (D. King)||Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.||MORNING BRIEFING||April 18, 2007|
|On the subject of our printing operations||Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.||MORNING BRIEFING||April 20, 2007|
|Letter to Molly Kronberg||Nancy Spannaus||(private)||August 14, 2007|
|THE LIFE OF OUR NATION, OF OUR WORLD, DEPENDS ON GETTING THE HOMEOWNERS AND BANK PROTECTION ACT RAMMED THROUGH--NOW! at lyndonlarouchewatch.org (D. King)||Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.||MORNING BRIEFING||October 22, 2007|
|A CASE IN POINT OF LAW HOW THE FRAME-UP WAS RIGGED at lyndonlarouchewatch.org (D. King)||Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.||MORNING BRIEFING||December 18, 2007|
|WE WIN OR THERE IS NO CIVILIZATION… I THINK WE WILL WIN||Jeffrey Steinberg||MORNING BRIEFING||February 04, 2009|
|The Crime of Marielle (Molly) Kronberg Defeats LaRouche's HBPA in South Dakota Legislature ||?||LPAC||February 20, 2009|
|Royalty Checks, Kronberg Testimony, and LaRouche Madness ||"eaglebeak"||factnet.org||March 06, 2009|
More on Ken Kronberg's suicide at lyndonlarouchewatch.org (D. King):
- Stopping LaRouche Before More Lives Are Destroyed Statement by Dennis King on the Kronberg tragedy, May 4, 2007
- LAROUCHE SLIMES KRONBERG'S WIDOW LaRouche's Dec. 18, 2007 morning briefing.
- EX-FOLLOWERS OF LAROUCHE RESPOND TO HIS SLIMING OF MOLLY KRONBERG
- LAROUCHE CAN'T KEEP HIS STORY STRAIGHT RE THE KRONBERG SUICIDE
- LAROUCHE PUTS YET ANOTHER SPIN ON THE KRONBERG SUICIDE
- HYPOCRITE! at lyndonlarouchewatch.org (D. King). LaRouche attacks Kronberg's widow for donating money to the Bush-Cheney campaign... but: Who supported Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan and George Bush Sr. against the Democrats? LaRouche! Who had his followers sucking up to Dick Cheney in the late 1970s? LaRouche!
- Lyndon LaRouche and agape Factnet posting by "eaglebeak,", Feb. 19, 2008.
- HOUNDED TO DEATH! Factnet posting by "eaglebeak,", Apr. 11, 2008.
- Ken's Funeral, a Year Ago Today Factnet posting by "eaglebeak," Apr. 19, 2008.
- The History of PMR Printing Company Factnet posting by "eaglebeak," May 04, 2008.
- 2004-2005 Printing Impressions Top 400 Under Ken Kronberg’s direction, WorldComp/PMR became one of the top printing firms in the United States, for awhile, until it died under the weight of the LaRouche org. debt.
- MOLLY KRONBERG vs. LYNDON LAROUCHE
- PAWNS OF HIS GRANDIOSITY: Psychological and Social Control in the Lyndon LaRouche Cult By MOLLY HAMMETT KRONBERG at lyndonlarouchewatch.org
- Who Knows More About Plato—This 19-Year-Old Boy, or the “Platonist” Lyndon LaRouche? Introduction to the senior thesis of Ken Kronberg By MOLLY HAMMETT KRONBERG at lyndonlarouche.org
|Memo on Sky Shields', Summer Shields' and Alli Perebikovsky's resignations||Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.||April 3, 2012|
|WHY WE LEFT||Tarrajna Walsh, Nick Walsh, Sky Shields, Summer Shields, Alli Perebikovsky, Riana Nordquist, Todd Nordquist, Oyang Teng||September 2nd-15th, 2012|